Contact us

If you have a general enquiry please contact us by:

Other useful contacts

Different NHS organisations are responsible for different areas of NHS work. If you would like to know more, you can read about what we are responsible for and how we fit into the local NHS

Other Clinical Commissioning Groups

If you are looking to speak to someone about services in Horsham and Mid Sussex, or Crawley please contact either:

NHS England

If you are looking to speak to someone at NHS England about primary care services such as your doctor, dentist or optician, or about specialist services including radiotherapy and specialist cancer care, please use the details below:


Local Healthwatch can also help with information, advice, and support about your care or treatment.

How to find us

Contact us

This is to prevent automatic submissions.